The Astral series from ResMed offers 2 models of life support ventilators. Designed for patients with changing ventilatory needs, the Astral 100 and Astral 150 devices utilise ResMed’s strong technological framework to deliver a comprehensive range of therapy modes.
Some of the key features of the Astral 100 and Astral 150 ventilators include -
- Large user-friendly display with real time waveforms data
- Inbuilt battery backup of upto 8 hours
- Maximum pressure settings of upto 60 cm H2O
- Invasive and Non-Invasive certified
- Includes additional oxygen inlet for connecting supplemental oxygen
- Optional additional probe for SPo2 and FiO2 monitoring can be added
- Inbuilt alarms and alerts for patient safety
Pathology based mode settings available to choose from as per patient’s disease profile
Available modes include:
Astral 100 - CPAP, S, T, ST, PAC, iVAPs, ACV, PACV, P-SIMV, V-SIMV, PS
Astral 150 - CPAP, S, T, ST, PAC, iVAPs, ACV, PACV, P-SIMV, V-SIMV, PS
Available circuits include:
Astral 100 - NIV circuit, Single Limb Leak Circuit, Single Limb Valve Circuit
Astral 150 - NIV circuit, Single Limb Leak Circuit, Single Limb Valve Circuit, Dual Limb Circuit
Shipping fee of Rs 100 is applicable for order less than Rs 5000
Shipping processed via Shiprocket Logistics Aggregator. Courier companies used include : Delhivery, FedEx, BlueDart, Xpressbees.
Shipment tracking updates will be available on email and mobile.
Why Should You Buy From Morpheus Healthcare?