- Premium Grade Silicon
- Soft and Skin Friendly
- Easy to Use
About Threshold PEP
Threshold PEP is used for airway clearance, bronchial hygiene, or as an alternative to chest physical therapy. The resistive load creates positive pressure during exhalation that helps open the airways and allows mucus to be expelled.
- Flow-independent one-way valve is suitable for all patients
- Works in any position for effective therapy
- Improved mobilization helps clear lungs
- Using the Threshold PEP helps patients breathe more freely. It improves mobilization and prevents accumulation of secretions.
- Optimizes bronchodilation for improved gas exchange
- When combined with respiratory drug delivery via nebulizer or MDI spacer devices, the Threshold PEP promotes effective breathing.
- Constant pressure removes the need for a pressure indicator
- Resistance training for improved central and peripheral airway function
- Mouthpiece/mask option for flexibility
- Convenient design is reliable and easy to clean
- The Threshold PEP is made of durable, high-impact acrylic