FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Cleaning your CPAP equipment is essential because when you sleep with your CPAP mask night after night, oils from your skin can build up on the surface of your mask, breaking down the silicone over time, and it can affect the seal of your cushion and impact the pressure delivered by your machine. The Live Equip CPAP Tube & Mask Cleaning Brush is specifically designed to scrub and clean the inside of a standard CPAP/BIPAP hose, and its bristles gently clean your CPAP & BIPAP tubing. It contains 2 brushes, one long brush and one small brush. The long brush can clean all types of CPAP and BiPAP tubing. The long cleaning brush is of 7 feet length and has two ends - One end is 15 mm thickness and consists of small bristles suited for Slim Line and Climate Line, and Narrow Tubing. The other end is of 22 mm thickness consists of more prominent bristles suited for Standard Tubing.
The short handy brush is suitable for cleaning masks, connectors, humidifier tubs and other accessories of CPAP and BiPAP machines. Humidity in your tube, mask and water chamber is essential for your therapy comfort, but it also creates an environment for bacteria and mould to grow. Make sure you clean the accessories regularly.
- COMPATIBLE – This cleaning brush set is compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP machine masks, tube and humidifier.
- SOFT BRISTLES – The brush has soft bristles to gently clean your CPAP & BIPAP tubing, mask and humidifier.
- 2-IN-1 – The set contains 2 brushes, one long brush of 7 feet length and one small brush of 7 inches.
- DOUBLE ACTION LONG BRUSH - The long brush has both narrow (15 mm) and thick (22 mm) end. It can clean all types of CPAP and BiPAP tubing. It’s small bristles are suited for Slim Line and Climate Line, and Narrow Tubing.
- HANDY BRUSH – The short 7 inch handy brush is suitable for cleaning masks, connectors, humidifier tubs, and other CPAP and BiPAP machines accessories.
- 7 FEET LONG BRUSH – The 7 feet length of long brush goes all the way through the tube for cleaning every corner of the tubing.